Monday, February 25, 2008

The Candy Bar That Could Have Fed 5,000

I know it's a shocker, but I am posting for the 2nd time in 1 week. Last month our friends invited us and 3 other families over to share this huge candy bar. I think she said it was about 9 lbs. I can't quite remember how much it weighed, but it was heavy. They cut everyone a huge chunk and only about half of it got eaten. It was so thick that the kids couldn't even fit into their mouths (that's a pretty tough thing with as big as their mouths are). Most of the kids just sat and gnawed at it until it was gone. Our friends sent each of the kids home with another chunk in a bag. Our kids must have sweet talked their way into more because when we got home we ended up with 8 bags. It took us 2 weeks to go through it. Thanks Brian and Liz for sharing with us. We had a lot of fun.





4 comments:

Summer said...

Holy cow what a Crunch Bar!

Emily said...

Megs,

It is so fun to see you posting! That is such a fun idea!

Call me if you are ever up North!

Em

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

That is hilarious! Where do you get something like that? LOL Meagan, I think Easton looks so much like Brooklyn! He is a cutie.

Blondie said...

Dude, that is a definite "Holy Shnikies! (Sp?)" I have NEVER seen a candy bar that huge.