Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Updates

It has been a long time since I have posted. We moved out of our house over 2 months ago and into a friends basement. What we thought would only be 3 weeks turned into 6 weeks. I am so grateful for friends willing to put up with us for that long. We finally moved into our new house 3 weeks ago (I will post some pictures later). We are so excited to be in, but there are so many unfinished projects. Our goal is to be out of boxes by Thanksgiving. With Easton's continued help we will definitely be out of boxes, but maybe not organized.

I am updating as fast as I can because I really would like to be caught up, but my OCD-ness has kicked in and I had to pick up where I left off. So for now, here is Clayton/BrynLee's birthday, 4th of July and 24th of July.

1 comment:

Millers said...

Hey you! I am glad to hear that you are finally in your new house. I can't wait to see the pics. I am amazed at how fast your kids are growing. Say hi to Jayme for us.
Stacy