Sunday, December 7, 2008

BrynLee Humor

Friday morning I was rushing around trying to get out of the house the same time Brooklyn and Clayton left for school. Me and Easton were supposed to get flu shots, Easton had an ear infection and I needed to pick up his prescription, BrynLee wanted to pick out a Christmas present for Brooklyn, and BrynLee had to be back for early school on Friday by 11:00 to get ready. I was trying to put my make-up on, and BrynLee came into my bathroom with her bright blue eye shadow and lip gloss and was putting on her. I had already asked her twice to put her shoes and coat on and it still wasn't on. I was pretty impatient and I told BrynLee to hurry and put her make-up up and get her shoes and coat on. She looked at me and was dead serious and said, "Mom...can't a sistuh put her make-up on" and turned around went back to putting her make-up on. I was laughing so hard. How can you get mad at that.