Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Food Storage Night

I was just watching the news and a little preview of this spoof came on, so I had to go watch the whole thing. I thought it was pretty funny, and thought others might get a kick out of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If7YJ-oeSy8

Apparantly the church Public Affairs Department hopes to spread the word about food storage to people who have not heard about having a 1 year supply of food in case of an emergency. They are urging members to share recipes and tips through video and blogs.

2 comments:

Scott and Rashelle said...

Omigosh! It is so good to hear from you as well. Your kids are beautiful. I can't believe how much your girls look like you! I am so glad you have a blog too so we can keep in touch. I promise next time we are in St. George I will give you a call so we can get together. AND...if you ever come to California let me know. We live 45 minutes from Disneyland, 2 minutes from Magic Mountain and about 30 minutes from the beach. We love having visitors! :)

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

It's so fun to see what you are up to! I ♥♥♥ Brooklyn's hair!!! So cute! I loved when Paige's was like that but she is growing it now and now I want to cut Carlie's! Your kids are so cute and so big. Did they start school yet?