Monday, February 25, 2008

Easton's Bath

A couple of weeks ago I heard Clayton laughing and splashing and yelling at me to come quick. I assumed it was him wanting to show me another "trick" in the bathtub, so I took my time getting in there. Imagine my surprise when I found Easton in tub with all of his clothes on and drenched from head to toe. Apparantly he was done waiting for me to give him his bath. He climbed in all by himself (with no help from Clayton-1st question I asked). He was pretty proud of himself and he didn't care that all of his clothes were on. What can I say? The kid loves his bath. The only thing he hates.....getting out.

Baby got Back!!!













3 comments:

Summer said...

cute kid! my boys hate baths!

Mikelle said...

He looks sooo much like Clayton did at that age--I guess they could pass for brothers!

Emily said...

Ryan hates getting out of the bath too. He will kick and scream when I take him out. I try to get lots done in the bathroom every time, because I know I will be in there for a long while!

Cute Easton!