Monday, August 3, 2009

Braces and a New Calling!!!

In June we took Brooklyn in to the orthodontist for a check up and he told us she had lost all of her baby teeth (3 of them in May) and she was ready for braces. He was a little surprised that she had lost all of them all ready, but it is nice to get a head start. She got them on this past Thursday and she will have them on about 20 months. When she is getting her braces off her friends will all be getting ready to get them on. She was really nervous but she did great and she looks so cute in them.

BEFORE


AFTER



So we thought we were done with new callings for awhile, but we knew something was up when the stake president called both of us in to his office a couple of weeks ago. At first he asked me to be the stake golf coordinator and of course I accepted (We knew he was kidding but don't we all sometimes wish for a calling like that!!!)We were a little shocked, but Jay was called to be the 2nd counselor in the bishopric. He is gone a little more frequent, but we are adjusting and we know that our family will be blessed for his willingness to serve. He is excited about this calling and I know he will do a great job.

5 comments:

Michelle Thompson said...

He is going to do great! Everyone loves him already!

The Manwaring Family said...

Brooklyn looks so cute! Also Jayme is PERFECT for that calling. I cannot say I am surprised, but he will do great and bless many lives through his new calling.

Emily said...

She is beautiful! Just like her Mommy!

Rhonda said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up she is! What a cutie. We miss you guys it sounds like you are doing well. Congrats to Jay on his new calling. He will do awesome!

Velmurugan Borewells said...

I enjoyed your blog. Amazing article informative. I like this topic so much you made the article super. Thanks for sharing. And all the best are writing super in upcoming article also. I appreciate it. I will share this article to my friends also

borewell drilling cost per feet
borewell repair near me