Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas

I am finally getting to our Christmas pictures. We had such a fun Christmas this year (even though we had the stomach flu-3 Christmas's in a row). Christmas Eve we went and saw Santa at the mall, watched movies, played games, made cookies, the kids opened their Christmas pj's and just hung out. Christmas morning the kids were so excited. All they wanted were Webkins and a Wii. Santa did not disappoint. We have had so much fun with the Wii. Every family night that's what the kids want to do. Maybe the newness will eventually wear off. We also had to do the traditional gingerbread houses. I think Easton got more candy in his mouth than on the house. My family also came and visited. It was nice to have everyone come visit us and we stay in 1 spot. It was so much fun this year that my kids are already talking about next year.


















3 comments:

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

♥ all the new pics, Megan! Your kids are darling!

The Manwaring Family said...

Love the updated photos. It looks like you guys had a blast. Brooklyn looks so cute with short hair! I am surprised she let you cut it :) We have not talked to you guys forever. I hope all is well. Its fun to check your blog once in a while. Take care!

The Manwarings

Michelle Thompson said...

Your kids are growing up so fast. They all look so cute. It sounds and looks like a lot of fun. I love the Christmas Eve PJ opening tradition. I actually know a lot of people that do that. That would be a great tradition. Maybe I should start it too! By the way, thanks for the Believe sign. I put mine on my tree too and it looked great! Now it is in the foyer.