Saturday, November 8, 2008

4th of July weekend

Earlier this year we were able to get tickets to Stadium of Fire. My sister and her kids flew in from Alabama so we went to Provo for the weekend. We started off the weekend going to 7 Peaks and later that night we went miniature golfing at Trafalga. Thanks to my mom working in the schools, she had a bunch of left over free passes. The next day was the 4th and we went to a BBQ at my uncle's house where my cousins had set up a big slip n' slide for the kids. My Grandma's birthday is also this day and in honor of going to see Hannah Montana later that night she got a Hannah Montana wig. We ended the night with Hannah Montana and Blue Man Group at Stadium of Fire. The kids loved it. They were dancing with the music and screaming as loud as they could. Clayton kept yelling "I love you Miley" and "Hannah Your Hot"!!!! For only being 15 Miley puts on a pretty good show. I am so glad we were able to go.











No comments: